I am sure that if you are a plant enthusiast, you will have a great time decorating your garden because there are so many plants that you can be putting in your winter garden. Filling the winter garden with a luxurious amount of colors, scent and silhouette is undoubtedly the best thing that you can do because you will undoubtedly want a garden that is beautiful and one that is filled with these amazing features wouldn’t you? You should make sure that you garden never goes bare or even dormant because of the cold temperatures. The cold months will certainly kill some plants, but, there are some plants that are designed to withstand such temperatures. These are the ones that you should be putting in the garden.
These winter-flowering plants will assuredly brighten all of your pots and also the borders in no time at all.
- Heather is a winter flowering brilliant plant which is meant for low growing textures, and it has been known to look fantastic in pots as well. They come in pink, purple and also white flowers and you will absolutely love them.
- Japanese quince is actually a hard woody shrub which produces beautiful flowers. It is known to posses some thorns as well. These branches have been known to bear cup-shaded flowers in the winter and even in early spring too. People love this one and just imagine having this one in your garden It will certainly make some people envious indeed.
- Winter Aconties is the next one on the list, and this plant has been known to have lovely flowers, and they are also suited for growing under the deciduous trees and even shrubs as well. They have been known to prefer some rich soil which is perfectly moist. You should make sure that you meet its requirements if you want it to flourish in you winter garden.
- Pansies are also a winter flowering plant which are certainly a gardener’s staple. It is perfectly ideal for the filling of pots, and you can also put them in window boxes for a great flash of color. They appear really beautiful in the sunlight, but they also work out great indoors.
- Cyclamen are also some great winter heroes that have proven to be great plants. They have proven to be a great flower from autumn to spring, and the flowers do come in a variety of colors, namely red, white and even pink shades. They have also known to look quite fantastic in the pots and also when they are planted under the trees.
- Proper garden will impress your peers, and you will be happy with yourself as well.